Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!



Chris and I talked about what we wanted to do tomorrow for a while and went back and forth about going out to dinner. We ultimately decided that we didn't want to brave the crowds and since we feel like we celebrate our love all year long, we didn't need to succumb to mainstream Valentines Day. Instead we would just spend the day together like we always do on Sundays and maybe make a nice dinner or something....

But, when I got home from work tonight, my wonderful (and very handsome might I add) husband surprised me and told me to get ready because we had 7:00pm dinner reservations at a new place he heard was great! He sure is amazing.

On top of that, we both said we were not doing gifts this year either, but the funny thing is? We both broke the rule of course! I got a beautiful wooden salad bowl I have been wanting. He got 3 new T-shirts. And....look what else we picked out for each other! I guess great minds think alike after all.

"Mommy's Little Hero"


"Daddy's All Star"



Dinner was really good and it was fun to get out together and not crowded at all!

Hope everyone has a love-filled day tomorrow and know that we are sending lots of love from Chico! Happy Valentines Day!!

No comments: