Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

6 Months and Counting....

So I am a little behind in my updates as usual. I try really hard, but just can't seem to get ahead of everything on my "to do" list. I am always striving to be more organized because I feel so much better when I am and it has become my ultimate goal before he comes out.....wish me luck!
We made it to 6 months! So weird to think that he has been with me for half of a year! Where has the time gone? I go through daily shock at how fast this is all going and I think Chris is probably getting a little tired of hearing it, but seriously!

It has become very obvious to the public that I am indeed with child and though I have not yet had a stranger touch me, everyone has something to say. I have people from my classes tell me daily that I grew overnight. "Yes people, I am aware thank you." At school I have become a novelty :) I get all kinds of looks and as of this week officially no longer fit in the regular desks and will now be asking whoever is hogging the handicap chairs to move. I think maybe I will make signs and tape them to the handicap desks in all the rooms!

Cade has become quite the little mover and shaker in there this week. He is growing stronger everyday and his kicks and punches can almost always be seen on the outside. I sometimes have to retain my giggles during a lecture because my belly is literally moving on it's own! He seems to move all day at random times, but responds to Chris' voice when he talks to him and late at night he seems to come alive. He has also started to wake me up at night when he moves.

A few nights ago, I woke up because he was moving so much. I was cracking up in the middle of the night because he was literally ricocheting off of my insides! I have no idea what he was doing, but the best way I could describe it would be bouncing off the walls. Soooo funny!

That is pretty much it here for now. I want to write everyday, but not a whole lot is happening on the outside right now. I am sure I will have more to tell soon. Oh, and it is raining here again....yuck.

No comments: