Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

So Strong!


We had our first try at tummy time today and it went really well! I expected him to get really frustrated and only last a few seconds, but instead he laid comfortably for almost 5 minutes. I was so surprised at how strong he is too! He lifted his head and turned it to the other side and laid it back down....pretty impressive I think, considering he is not even supposed to be born yet!


In other Cade news:
In addition to nursing regularly, we are also giving him a bottle of fortified breast milk twice a day for added calories. I have been giving him 38mL like they were in the hospital, but today I thought I would offer him more in case he wanted it...I made the bottle with 70mL and he devoured it! Not only does he eat soooo much now, but he will nurse or take a bottle, take the bottle from Chris or I, drink breast milk or formula and doesn't even notice when we add his vitamins! What a champion eater! Just like his daddy :)

No comments: