Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Back to "New" Reality

Chris went back to work today. After 7 weeks of being right by my side, we are without him today. I missed him before he was even gone this morning and cannot wait for him to get home tonight. Cade and I are fine without him in a functioning way, but it is just so much nicer and much more fun when he is here. Mostly I feel sad for him. I feel that he is missing out on being able to spend time with his son and form a strong bond. I know it is irrational in a way, but I almost feel guilty that I am here with him all day and Chris has to go to work. Honestly, if I could, I would go back and let him stay home. Despite my feelings about the whole situation, he likes to work. He works so hard to support us and make us proud and he does it so well! We love him so much!

No comments: