Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

The Ellen Show

Everyday I watch Ellen at 3:00pm. I love her and her show. It is so positive and funny and she always has good people on. She doesn't do anything depressing and it is a nice break from reality. I have always thought it was kinda weird when people wrote in to Ellen to say how much their kids love her show and how they watch everyday, I figured it was just a way for them to get read on the air. As a side-note, Cade now claps his hands. It is the sweetest, cutest thing ever and when he claps he also lets out his version of "yaaaaayyyyy". I am trying to get him to do it on video, but no success yet. Anyway, yesterday I had Ellen on and was sitting on the floor playing with him and I didn't think he was even paying attention to the TV, but as soon as the audience started clapping he dropped his toy and clapped right along with them! It was adorable! I'm not a huge fan of him watching TV at this age, but he was getting such a kick out of clapping with the audience, I couldn't help it! It still amazes me how smart babies are at such a young age.... I'll try to get it on video to share next time.

P.S. Still not crawling, but soooo close.

No comments: