Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Temper, Temper!

Cade found his voice today :) Lately (the past week or so) he has become very fussy when he is not asleep and I think it is just because he is getting older, but not old enough to really stay entertained by anything for long. In between sleeping and eating he wants to be held, but also wants you to be walking around. Sitting while holding him does not cut it. Though it may sound like this would get old (which it does) I simply put him in the Moby wrap and he is happy.

Anyway, the point of this blog is about his voice. Instead of fussing or whining, or even crying...he now screams. The first time he did it today I thought maybe something was hurting...it was that loud. He was fed, changed, clothed, wrapped in a blanket (but not too hot) and the only problem apparently, was that I had put him down! It was so loud and angry that Chris and I couldn't help but laugh. He was literally yelling at me for putting him down! Sooo funny! In addition, he has also figured out when I am going to put him down and starts to scream as I am in the motion of leaning over. As soon as I get my new camera (with video) I will post a recording of his lovely sound.

Bedtime for us both...

2 comments:

Nena Parsley said...

OMG I hear you! Danny was the same, he wanted to be held all the time but sitting and holding him at the same time didn't count! Wait till he starts making his body so rigid when you're going to put him down that you won't be able to!

The Plummers said...

hhahaha I can't wait! He kinda already does slightly :)